Saturday, October 08, 2005

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Well, the time has finally come!

I will be waking up EARLY (aka…five-thirty) tomorrow to go to the airport and fly out to San Francisco. I have all my stuff packed (and I mean ALL my stuff). Do you think it’s a bad sign when you have to sit on the suitcase to zip it and then can’t lift it into the car? What about the fact that I packed eight pairs of shoes? Shoot! I just can’t part with any of them! We are only allowed one suitcase on the trip over, but we can bring a second one back. My question is…when can we start using the second suitcase? This is a big concern because I cannot fit another thing into my suitcase now (not even a small pack of gum…seriously!). Wish me luck!

Please visit my site often. I will try to update it as much as possible. I am excited about my trip and excited to share it all with everyone!

You can also e-mail me at my school account: alpiner@perry-lake.k12.oh.us