Monday, October 03, 2005

A Great Big Thank You....

I had some great helpers this past week who I want to say a big THANK YOU to!

Third graders from both Perry City Schools and Willoughby City Schools made patriotic bookmarks for me to take to Japan!

The classes listened to stories about America and learned about Japan from their teachers. They then created beautiful, magnificent, splendid bookmarks about America for me to share with my new Japanese elementary school friends! I have pictures of Mrs. Savron’s third grade class that I plan to share along with the bookmarks. I am hoping I can bring home a picture of the classes I meet there for my third grade helpers!


Thanks for the great bookmarks!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth Swan said...

Are you going to teach the elementry students in Japan how to speak english or about America?
I hope you have alot of fun!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Jordan francis said...

I hope that tou can speak Japanese, otherwise it could get a little awkward.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Amy-Grace said...

I hope that some of them atleast know how to speak english. Don't get lost on the streets. My Aunt and Uncle used to teach there, and they got lost alot.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Amy-grace said...

You HAVE to tell me about your trip when you get back...and show my lots of pictures. I don't know how you are going to live without us down there. Oh come on you know you will miss us!!!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous amy-grace said...

One more thing...you have to bring us lots of Japanese candy!!! I'm tired of American candy, time for some new stuff.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home