Sunday, October 09, 2005

California....(sung in the OC theme)

Well, I am here! It's been a whirlwind!

First, I arrived at the airport and my suitcase was too HEAVY! Hmmm....must have been the eight pairs of shoes that I packed! So I had to throw things out and put them inmy second suitcase, which wasn't suppose to come outuntil we got to Japan. But...desperate times call for desperate measures!

I slept through the long flights (I tried to watch"Batman Begins" but it put me to sleep!) and then we had a ton of meetings and met a ton of people who talked all about the trip and got me really excited. We had a fancy dinner tonight and now I'm about to hit the sack for my six a.m. wakeup call (yes, I get to sleep in an extra half hour!).

I will write more whenI have time, but I miss you all tons!

Students...be good! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home