Friday, September 23, 2005

Thank You Gift...

I need help again with suggestions. I have come up against and wall and just can’t think of any new ideas.

I will be doing a home stay in Katsuyama. I will stay overnight with a host family and experience day to day life in Japan. I am very excited about this (and a little nervous, since they might not speak English!), but I am having trouble with a gift for them. We are to bring some small items to thank them for their hospitality. So far I have a Tribe tee-shirt (go Tribe!) and some candy from Malley’s Chocolates. What else should I bring? What would make a good gift? I would really like one more main gift to bring to them.

Any ideas? Any suggestions? Help!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss.alpine, another gift idea could be that you can bring a piece of jewelry that symbolizes you and your family or the united states.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could bring the family you are staying with a picture of statue of liberty.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home