Monday, September 26, 2005

Movie Time...

So I haven’t gotten my tickets yet (sorry, Mrs. Bythway, for bugging you so much in the office!), but I am able to see what movies I’ll be watching during each flight. Now that’s important! Ha! Actually, I’m hoping to sleep a lot, but we shall see. There’s some pretty good one that I have been meaning to rent. I don’t think anything can beat Crocodile Dundee in New York or something crazy like that. I had to watch that on the way back from Costa Rica! Blah! Needless to say, I didn’t ask for headphones!

Okay, here are the movies….

On my flight to Japan:
About a Boy
Babe
Dr. Dolittle (uhm…no)
Fantastic Four
Kicking & Screaming (I love, love, love Will Ferrell!)
Rebound
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (I know a lot of my students will like this one!)
The Wedding Date

On my flight back home:
Batman Begins
Bewitched (the airline must be fans of Will Ferrell!)
Casper (uhm….double no!)
EdTV
Kingdom of Heaven (I know Mrs. Hunter would like this one!)
The Longest Yard
Moulin Rouge! (It is by the director of one of my favorite movies, Romeo and Juliet)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (I am very excited to see this one!)


I need your feedback! Which of these movies are good? I’m wondering if I get to pick the movie, or if they just show a few of these. Hmmm…it’s a nine-hour flight so I am sure I will see a few!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Knoll said...

Rachele, (aka Miss Alpine)

The movie list looks good! Well, some of them, anyway. I agree with your "double no" on Casper. This will be a great adventure for all of us... what a great blog you have here! Keep the Pop Rocks 'poppin... looking forward to meeting you in S.F.

Nick (aka Mr. Knoll)

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Mr. & Mrs. Smith comes on in the plane I highly suggest watching it. It is one of my favorite movies,I loved it! It is a sweet movie. I can't wait to see it again.
Kathleen

5:20 PM  
Anonymous allee said...

That sounds like a lot of fun watching all those movies! When i watch movies they make me fall asleep but i cant go to sleep on planes and i have no idea why. Those sounds like really good movies. I really like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! I saw that at the movie theaters when it first came out. I also really like The Longest Yard and Casper. Oh come on you know you like Casper. Mr. and Mrs. Smith Kathleen said was really good and I was planning on seeing it this weekend. Moulin Rouge is a good movie I watched it with Kayla one night. I heard About a Boy was really good. I hope you have a fun time in Japan while your leaving your favorite students behind!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the most part your movie list sounds good. The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants is one of my favorite books and the movie was not too bad either. You will probably like this movie but the book was by far better. I don't understand what is wrong with Casper... I still like that movie. But anyway, Moulin Rouge was an okay movie. I didnt really like it because after a while the story was boring. Because you like the director maybe you'll like this one too? My friend Amber watched The Longest Yard and she said it was really funny. I'm still waiting to watch that movie too.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A nine hour flight sounds very boring and so do some of these movies. There are a few you dont want to miss. You probably dont want to miss sisterhood of the traveling pants; I heard it is very good! The longest yard was very funny so if your looking for a good laugh, watch it!! A lot of my friends talked about Mr. & Mrs. Smith; they said it was very good.(kathleen use to talk about how sweet it was all the time.) Hopefully getting use to the time changes isn't hard after that nine hour flight.
-Nicole

8:28 PM  
Blogger Miss Alpine said...

Nicole,

I'm very excited to see "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." I read it about two years ago, and I really enjoyed it. I'll let you know what I think of it when I return. There are a lot of good movies that will hopefully let the time past quickly!

Miss Alpine

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home