Thursday, September 22, 2005

I Heart Sushi....

I went out the other night to Sushi Rock with some of my friends to practice my chopstick skils (which aren't too shabby!). We ordered mass amounts of sushi and ate it all! They bring it out on a big marble stone and everyone just eats what they want.

It was sooo good! My favorite was the spicy tuna rolls and the yellow tail rolls. I can't wait for sushi in Japan!

Are there any sushi fans out there? I remember I talked to my students about sushi last year and everyone was grossed out. Maybe I should bring some in for everyone to sample! What do you all think!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

I heart sushi as well and Sushi Rock has to be one of my favorite resturants. Ede Mame is the best! Your blog is great and very interesting. It seems like you had a wonderful time and was a great learning expirence. I hope to travel more in the future as well and learn more about other cultures. Thanks for sharing your expirences through your blog!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home