Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The pictures are coming…the pictures are coming!

A lot of people have asked about how I will communicate/remember my trip in Japan and share it when I return. Well, have no fear. I have a plan that will fill all of you in on my trip!

The Game Plan:

  • Digital Camera: my camera is going to be the main recorder of my trip. It’s about the size of a small cell phone so I can take it everywhere and I have a media card that holds 350 pictures at a time.
  • Photo I-Pod: “Only three hundred pictures?” Don’t worry; I also have the I-pod photo so I can download up to….drum roll, please….25,000 pictures! I know, I know, hold your excitement. I’ll try to take that many, but I need to save a little room for my songs. I need something to listen to on the loooooong flight across the Pacific! I will upload all my pictures when I return and put them on a site that everyone can access.
  • Journal from Mrs. Priest: Mrs. Priest gave me a journal last year that I have been waiting to use on this trip! I figure I will write in it each day and then transfer it to these posts. It’s only three weeks, but when I was in Costa Rica, I filled up almost two hundred pages with my experiences! I think it’ll keep me busy! I will try to put some of the journal onto this blog each day, if I can get to a computer.
  • Kinko’s: I only put Kinko’s because I plan on using them when I am in Tokyo for Internet time. I have decided not to bring a computer because I don’t want to be responsible for it the whole trip. The Kinko’s is only a few blocks from the hotel and has Internet access. Let’s just hope that I don’t get lost on the way!

I plan on using all these options as often as possible. I want to remember everything about this trip, and make you feel as much a part of it as I can. The idea is to share it with my students, so I will work my hardest to do that! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home